Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Chrysler 300 Lease Questions

Comments

• qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 24,621
    tough to tell without knowing the money factor and residual.

'18 Stelvio Ti; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '09 LR2 HSE. 45-car history and counting!

• Car - 2006 300C Heritage Edition

MSRP $36,395 Employee price $32,727
    12000/ miles yr
    Residule 56%/39 months, 57% 36 months
    Money factor .003 for both 36 and 39 months
    $700 acquistion fee

I see in a previous post, that a .00251 lease rate was the going rate. Did things change in Aug?? since I'm being quoted .003?? Or is the dealer just looking to make some extra money.

Also, $700 seems pretty high for acquistion fee. Whats everyone else paying??

Any additional incentives I should be looking for??

Thanks
  • nottheone,

I was also quoted $700 for acquisition and $45 for doc fees for a 300C. The money factor I was quoted was .00255 for 39 mos. I'm not sure whether the Heritage Edition is different or whether the dealer is looking to make extra money. Just ask him. I got multiple quotes and I called one of the dealer out on it when he quoted me .00295. And he admitted that he was trying to make a few extra bucks off of me. I realize they're in business to make money so it wasn't a big deal to me. But I think getting different quotes from different dealers really helps.

Here's the latest quote I received for my 300C with sunroof:

MSRP: $35680
    Price: $31000
    Acquisition: $700, doc fee: $45
    Residual: 55% = $19624
    Money factor: .00255
    12K miles
    $3004 down
    Monthly payment: $354.31 + tax = $382/mo

That's a huge discount. I'm probably going to take it.
  • I just bought my 300C tonight and I want to thank everyone in this forum. I've learned so much! Here's the details of my lease if anyone wants to get an idea what the market conditions are like here in Southern California.

Silver 300C
    Sunroof, adjustable break pedals, 1 year Sirius
    MSRP $35,750
    Price $31,087
    Down payment $3,533.41 (they ended up giving me more for my Audi)
    Acquisition $700
    Money factor .00255
    Residual (55%) $19,662.50
    Monthly payment = $342.46 + $26.64 (tax) = $369/mo

Hope that helps someone. I love this car!
    interesting that your quoted residual is 2 points higher than ocgeezer's. I wonder why that is. Normally, that difference would be miles or navigation, but you were both quoted for 12k miles and ocgeezer does not mention Nav.

Your money factor CAN depend on your credit, too. So, if you have less than good credit, that could account for the .003 MF.

I suggest using that purchase price and getting a quote from a bank or credit union.

'18 Stelvio Ti; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '09 LR2 HSE. 45-car history and counting!

• After checking around, I determined that the first dealer must have smoked his lunch. Current rates on 300C are:

(12,000 miles/yr)
    36/months Rate .00251 Residual 56%
    39/months Rate .00255 Residual 55%
  • Car man

In advance let me thank you for your help! Here is my deal at the moment. The car price with a 12.5% discount off list I know is good but I need to round this lease into shape:

300C Heritage Edition
    MSRP $40,375
    Emp Price $35,344
    39 Month
    18,000 mi/yr- Need that kind of miles/yr
    Money Factor 00344- How can you push this down?
    Residual .50102- Is this right with a 58.5m mile cap?
    Disposition Fee $425- Assume you can work this?

This has all been done to date via the internet. This is a big all brands total Chrysler Dealer.
    if you want to lower the money factor, try a local bank or your credit union. I would get a quote from the bank and ask the dealer to beat it.

• Thanks...so has anyone used www.leasecompare.com? Thoughts?

TIA!
  • You're welcome, bayman. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2006 Chrysler 300 with 12,000 miles per year are .00324 and 57%, respectively. In addition, you will be able to purchase this car through DaimlerChrysler's "Employee Pricing Plus" program. The lease program is different for the Touring model. Its numbers for an otherwise identical lease are .00259 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Qbrozen, the Chrysler 300 is available to all consumers for purchase through DaimlerChrysler's Employee Purchase Program. This is why such a large discount was given on it. I;ve always liked the 300. I agree with your assessment that ocgeezer should not use his/her entire trade-in allowance as a down payment for this lease, but I would take this a step further and say that they should not use any of it as a capitalized cost reduction.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi nottheone. The money factor that you were quoted is a little too high. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2006 Chrysler 300C is only .00251. This car's 39 month money factor is .00255. Unfortunately, the $700 acquisition fee that you were quoted is correct. Chrysler Financial raised its acquisition fee to this level when it decided to no longer charge security deposits on leases. DaimlerChrysler is not providing any cash incentives on this model right now, other than the ability to purchase it through its Employee Purchase program.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi polara60. The money factor that you were quoted for this car is too high. Assuming that you credit is in good shape, Chrysler Financial's current buy rate money factor for a 39 month lease of a 2006 Chrysler 300C is .00255. Make sure that the dealer you are working with uses this money factor to calculate your car's monthly payment. The disposition fee that you were quoted is charged by Chrysler Financial and individual dealers do not have the authority to waive it. The selling price that you were quoted is fine because it is DaimlerChrysler's employee price. So just make sure that you get the buy rate money factor and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Thanks Car man. I looked at the 300 and went with a Jeep GC instead. I got one with the 4.7L V8 sticker at $33,300 for $25,500. The 300 rocks but they aren't offering $8,000 off.
  • I leased a Pacifica in May and at the time, DC was forgiving up to 4 lease payments (off a current DC lease) in a program they refer to as "lease pull-ahead". I wondered if anyone knew whether or not they were currently still running this program and also, when is the 2007 300 going to hit showrooms? I don't expect it to be much different but if I were to buy or lease a new 300 near the end of the year I think I will want an '07 and not an '06. As always, any info is appreciated!
  • hi! I'm ready to jump on a 300C AWD and I would like to know the latest numbers (residual and money factor) for a lease (3 yrs. 12,000 miles/yr.).
    Here is the car that I'm looking to:
    2006 Chrysler 300C AWD
    Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat exterior
    Dark Slate Gray/Light Graystone Luxury Leather interior
    Power Sunroof
    GPS Navigation System
    Sound Group II
    Protection Group II
    Chrysler MSRP $39,975
    Selling price $34,777

Can I push the selling price any lower?
    Thanks in advance for the help !!!
  • You're welcome, bayman. You're right, the deals are much better on the Grand Cherokee. Enjoy your new truck.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi jayps. DaimlerChrysler is still running a lease pull-ahead program. However, this program is only available on select models, like the Pacifica. It is not currently available on the Chrysler 300. I don't know the exact date that the 2007 300 will hit dealer's lots, but it should be very soon. You may be able to find out by visiting the following discussion: "Chrysler 300/300C".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, amiras. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 300C AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00165 and 56%, respectively. When negotiating your lease on this car, keep in mind that DaimlerChrysler is currently a providing $1,250 on leases of the 2006 300C through Chrysler Financial. This cash will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost. Check out the following discussion for feedback on the specific price that you should pay for this car right now: "Chrysler 300 / 300C: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • I have lurked for a few months - and I am ready to deal on a 2006 300 Touring with AWD, Protection Group, Luxury Group, and 27K packages. I have been quoted

39 months
    15,000 miles a year
    33,100 purchase price (Friends & Family - 1% under invoice)
    MSRP 35,480
    Monthy payments w/tax - 490.86

Does this seem like a fair deal? I have never leased a car before.
  • By the way, the lease rate I was quoted was .00222 for the 2006 Touring AWD.
  • Hi Car_man - I am looking to Lease a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring for as close to $350/Month as possible. Preferably 15K miles/36 months. As little as humanly possible down. Can it be done?
  • hi all,

new to the board and loving all the info. i am looking ot lease a fully loaded 06 300c w/ nav, sound, video, sunroof, leather, walnut trim, etc. msrp was quoted as 41265. cap cost is 38903 after all rebates. res value of 55% and money factor of .00175 on a 39 month lease. they want 2385 otd down, with monthly payments of 459 plus tax. is this a good deal? btw, this is from buerge in santa monica,ca.

also, i've been told not to get a lease for longer than the warranty, so i am going to call back tomorrow to find out terms for a 36 month lease. car_man, could you let me know the terms for both a 36 and 39 mnth lease?

thanks very much,
    bob
  • I don't have the details yet (I was driving when the Sales Mgr gave me the #s), but what is your first impression of this deal?
    2006 300C AWD, Nav/Sound, Prot, HID, Walnut, Sunroof, Sirius, UConnect, Power pedals, etc
    MSRP $41,310 I have employee price plus he mentioned this vehicle has a "volume allowance" for taking extra vehicles when DC wanted them to.

27 month/12k mile lease for $425.00 (inludes 6% tax) with approx $700 due at signing (first payment/tax). Like I said I will get more details today, but my first impression is to take it for that price. What do you think?
  • please do post the details; that sounds like an incredible deal to me!
  • Hi clevelaw. The selling price and money factor that you were quoted for this car look good to me. I've always liked the Chrysler 300. I especially love the way the grill looks. This looks like a good deal on a great car to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Hi dgraham248. Off of the top of my head, the payment that you are interested in sounds a little low to me. I would be happy to tell you exactly what your lease payment would be on the car that you are interested in if you were to lease it through Chrysler Financial right now. However in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its full MSRP and selling price. You may be able to get an idea of how much you should pay by visiting the following discussion: "Chrysler 300 / 300C: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • Here you go, Bob. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2006 Chrysler 300C with 15,000 miles per year are .00165 and 53%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00175 and 52%. When negotiating your lease on this car, don't forget to take the $2,000 bonus cash that is available on leases of it through Chrysler Financial right now. This cash will help you to negotiate an attractive capitalized cost for your lease.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid Forum
  • What is the current money factor and residual for the 300srt8? 24 and 36 months 15K miles.

Thanks
  • I posted some general information previously, but I would like some opinions of the following offer:
    2006 300C AWD, Silver, Drk/lgt slate
    MSRP $41,310
    Net cap cost $31,773 (employee discount and others included)
    27 month/12k lease
    Residual 58%
    Money factor: .00086 (is this as good as I think it is?)
    Monthly payment $357 including 6% tax!
    Total due: $750 (first payment + taxes)
    The kicker: it's a demo with 6,500 miles. I drove it and all seems to be ok, but I will invetigate some more.

There is also a black "new" one for about $385 per month, but silver is preferred. What is everyone's opionion about leasing this DEMO and the deal in general. I am likely going to finish this within this week. Thanks for your comments.