Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/20 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Monthly Update for March 2017 - 2016 Mazda CX-9 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,110
edited April 2017 in Mazda
imageMonthly Update for March 2017 - 2016 Mazda CX-9 Long-Term Road Test

Another road trip has edged our 2016 Mazda CX-9 near the halfway mark for mileage, but its overall fuel economy average still lags behind its mpg rating.

Read the full story here

Comments

• throwbackthrowback Posts: 445
    Just curious if the Model X could have worked for this particular trip? Time being of the essence. Moving, which I assumed involved several trips back and forth between houses etc.
  • rks2779rks2779 Posts: 1
    I thought the speed limit sign was red. It's supposed to be yellow??? Interesting.

"the carmaker has chosen to have the miniature speed-limit sign turn red on a yellow background if you exceed the speed limit, a mild scolding that seems unnecessary. But it's far more irksome than that, because on this trip I discovered it turns red if your speed merely matches the speed limit"