Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected]om for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

What's wrong with my 2012 Honda Fit?

snijayfitsnijayfit Posts: 1
edited April 2017 in Honda
Thursday morning, after turning on my headlights, I switched to my brights. The lights cut out completely. The fuses and lights themselves are fine (presumably, as I bought new lights to install for the brights, and that didn't change anything). What should I chase down next? Wiring issues? A bad switch?

Thanks for your help!

Answers

• well you should get the wiring diagram for your vehicle because if your lights just cut out and your car didn't die then its probably because of a relay or something like that. because your headlights are set up on a parallel circuit which means if you got a cut in 1 headlight the other one will still stay on because its still getting voltage from your batter. so it has to either be something from a relay or fuse. or maybe a bad switch.