Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Altering Memory Settings for Multiple Drivers - 2017 Honda CR-V Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited April 2017 in Honda
imageAltering Memory Settings for Multiple Drivers - 2017 Honda CR-V Long-Term Road Test

By default, our 2017 Honda CR-V has driver memory settings that tie seat position to the key. Because we have multiple drivers sharing one key, I disabled this feature.

Read the full story here

Comments

• legacygtlegacygt Posts: 599
    Of all the "hard" buttons that have been removed from cars, why would memory seat position be a hard button? They could put it in the infotainment screen and have 4 or 5 or 20 different memory settings. They figured this out with radio presets (no longer limited to 6 buttons ±). Why not do the same with seat and mirror presents? As for the present being linked to the key fob, I always find it annoying when the seat starts to move unprompted...I'd disable it like you did here.
  • mrvtecskimrvtecski Posts: 46
    So...no volume knob on the Civic, or hard buttons for the fan control, yet it gets on the CR-V...Do Civic buyers have to wait until the mmc for these then? This makes my LX model Civic test drive more valuable.