Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Question about the Mazda 3 2017 display screen

scuervo102scuervo102 Posts: 1
edited May 2017 in Mazda
I am currently in the process of buying a new car. My last 2 choices are the Mazda 3 and the Hyundai Elantra due to my financial budget, and both cars having around the same financial options (higher downpayment on the Mazda of course). I love how the Mazda drives, but at the same time I like the amount of accessories and space the Elantra has. 

My concern with the Mazda 3 though is the display screen on the dashboard. It looks like its connectivity with cellphones is outdated. The salesman did not use the display screen as a selling feature, in which it explains the fact that it could be a lacklustre feature in the near future. 

Has as anyone been frustrated with this type outdated functionality? Am I wrong in thinking this feature as outdated? I do know the Elantra's display screen is compatible with Apple and Android phones.