Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - 2017 CPO Audi S3

gabeurdanetagabeurdaneta Posts: 1
edited May 2017 in Audi
I am really interested in an AUDI S3

I currently own a 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 2WD with 5,500miles its a nice SUV but its just to big and slow for me the black book value for my current vehicle is around 27000-32000 I know its closer to around 28000-30000 it also has a damaged front bumper just cosmetic with a few scratches most likely around $800 to fix at a body shop. Also the SUV is fully payed off.

Anyways the vehicle I want is a 2017 Audi S3 the MSRP new was $52980 I know its was worth a lot closer to the invoice price new. It only has 126 miles and was a lease its now CPO. they are asking $50900 now I know its worth no wear near this price since it is used after all and I know it lost a lot of value once it was driven off that lot. I cannot find any info on a used 2017 S3 in Kelly Blue Book/Black Book/Edmunds.

So my question is what do you think this vehicle is worth and what should I try to get for my vehicle?

New sticker price with options:
http://imgur.com/a/WTKzz

Answers