Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

I have a 2008 Sequoia and the map dvd was replaced and it reads a continuous DVD check in progress

tomcucolotomcucolo Member Posts: 1
edited May 2017 in Toyota
How do I force the ejection of the dvd , pressing load has not effect on the dvd the system is completely unuseable

Answers

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    edited May 2017
    Several people on another forum tried this successfully with varying Toyota models:
    1.As you start the engine, immediately begin pressing the eject button until the nav screen pops up.
    2. Immediately press the eject dvd button on the screen. The idea is to act quickly before the dvd begins to spin.
    http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/63-highlander-hybrid/306553-nav-sys-can-t-see-map-dvd-cd-door-won-t-open.html

Posters in another forum were able to eject the dvd by pressing "hidden buttons" -- they pressed the top left of the screen, then the top right, then the eject button.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review