Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Monthly Update for June 2017 - 2016 Tesla Model X Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited July 2017 in Tesla

imageMonthly Update for June 2017 - 2016 Tesla Model X Long-Term Road Test

June was a mostly quiet month for driving our 2016 Tesla Model X. There were no maintenance issues, but a trouble spot did arise again. We also passed our annual 20,000-mile target.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Posts: 860
    I love Tesla, but I gotta admit that the Model X seems like a disappointment and is honestly kinda funky looking. I'd still buy a fully loaded Model S as my first splurge if I won the lottery, but I'm not so sure about the X.
  • throwbackthrowback Posts: 445
    "while the Model X didn't require a visit to any of the local service centers, a troublesome suspension noise did resurface, which of course will require a visit to a service center. So it goes. "

At this rate the Model X may turnout to be more unreliable than the Model S you folks tested. It's a steady stream of build quality issues. While Tesla fans don't mind beta testing their cars, I'm not so sure most Model 3 buyers (who will be new to the brand) will be so forgiving.