Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2004 Trailblazer a/c issues.

jplanty82jplanty82 Posts: 1
edited August 2017 in Chevrolet
I bought a used 2004 chevy trailblazer LT 4.2L with 4WD just the other day. Everythung seems to be worming just fine, expect that it has been on the cool side and I havent needed to use the a/c until today. I know the sales person at the place i got the the trailbrazer from and he always drives his vehicles home a few times to make sure there is no issues. He said the a/c was working fine when he was working fine when he was driving it home and back to work. The day before I bought it he said the battery light came on and ge had it tested. He replaced the battery and the battery light went away. However, when i went to use the a/c today i had cold air coming out of the driver side vents, but the passenger side and the rear vents were all blowing hot air. I already pulled and checked the little 10 amp fuse for the a/c and it is good. Any thoughts on what could possible be wrong with it that I could cgeck or have checked before i take it to a mechanic?