-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Sienna XLE AWDw Navi

clutch99clutch99 Member Posts: 10
edited August 2017 in Toyota
I've been shopping the XLE Sienna w/ AWD & Navi and have come to an OTD price at $33,723 plus tax, tags and 297 processing. This seems to be a good deal in my comparison shopping thus far. This price includes the $2500 Cash back and the vehicle has an MSRP of $40,505. Is this a good deal?

Comments

• Options
    @clutch99, sounds like a great deal if your OTD isn't including cash down or a trade. I'm estimating the average sales price (in my area) with the $2,500 rebate to be around $35,000 and that isn't including taxes and fees.

Sounds like a great deal!
  • Options
    minivanshoppminivanshopp Member Posts: 5
    @clutch99 sounds like a great deal! Just curious which state/area are you shopping in? And what color? I'm looking at the XLE in blizzard pearl without navigation and without cash back (I'm looking at financing) and I'm being offered $37,500 in south florida (7% tax) and I'm not sure about my price so far.. any input would be appreciated!
  • Options
    clutch99clutch99 Member Posts: 10
    I actually got it down to 33,500 after the $2500 rebate. This doesn't include tax, tags, etc.  I bought it last week in Maryland.  I got 3 offers near this price.  Also, there's a Carmax in MD that sells new Toyotas so having their offer (33,900) was a good bargaining chip.