Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice-Toyota RAV4 XLE with power plus TOYO PLATINUM & all glass tint for 24,000 on road.

aqhe9978aqhe9978 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2017 in Toyota
Hi team I visited a showroom in tampa, which is offering toyato rav4 xle with power plus package, TOYO PLATINUM with all glass tint(appearance package) all for 24000 on road price. I bought it, is this a good deal I paid for? Or did I overpaid for my car. I need your input, ik bought th edd car today...

Answers

• Options
    ChaseBellowsChaseBellows Member Posts: 76
    Hi @aqhe9978 Thanks for reaching out to Edmunds, and congratulations! It sounds like you got a very good deal. We don't have the pricing for the Toyota Platinum package as that may have been an added accessory from the dealership. Do you know what the total MSRP is? Even with an MSRP of around $28,000, you would have had to buy this vehicle around $21,500 or so as there's about $1,750 in sales tax, plus the registration/doc fee adding about another $1,000.

For a somewhat rough estimate, if the vehicle MSRP was around $28k and you bought it for $21,500 before taxes, I think you did very well! Sounds like you got a great deal! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Congratulations again!