Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Long-Term Road Test - Wrap-Up

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited October 2017 in Chrysler
image2017 Chrysler Pacifica Long-Term Road Test - Wrap-Up

Does the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica have what it takes to dethrone the king of minivans? Our one-year test answers that question and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• My co-worker rented a Pacifica and loved it. He said it was awesome. I have to admit that I DO like these summary articles which is good and will be good in the future for seeing what all was done without digging into short articles commenting on some volume knob or whatever.