Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Chevrolet Equinox Lease Questions

Comments

• I'd like the October lease rates and residual value for the 20ll LT1 FWD Equinox that has a MSRP of $24,655. What fees should I have to pay and how much should the payment run for 36 and 39 months? low (10,000) miles Thanks!
  • Hi 123charlie. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Equinox LT1 FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 4.0% and 50%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 4.0% and 48%.

I'm not sure if Ally offers 10,000 mile per year leases on Chevrolet models, but if it does its residuals for them are likely 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Do you have the October rates for a 2011 LT2 AWD V6? 36 mos 12k and 15k.

Thanks.
  • Hi-

I have been looking at Hondas and one the way back from the dealer stopped by to look at an Equinox. The size of the vehicle is really ideal for my family.

I have heard that lease prices on GM car are not comparable to Hondas and Toyotas due to low residual values.

I am interested in 3 year 36k mile lease with about $700 down - what is the monthly lease price.

According to edmunds the TMV is for an Equinox Lt1 FWD is 23977 -
    CRV was 25,511 (and I was quoted $309 which includes tax with $750 down)
  • I sure do chicago_cars. Ally's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox LT2 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 4% and 49%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • HOW TO NEGOTIATE A GOOD LEASE? ARE THERE ANY GOOD DEALS NOW FOR LEASES IN THE GAINESVILLE FLORIDA AREA?

I HAVE A VEHICLE AND THE PAYMENTS ARE TO HIGH! 697/MONTH I CANNOT DEAL WITH ANYMORE : (

NEED AN SUV/CROSSOVER TO ACCOMMODATE THE FAMILY. I CURRENTLY HAVE A 2007 CHEVY TAHOE
  • Carman or anyone else,
    Could you please provide the December leasing figures for a 2011 Equinox 2LT AWD, 36 mo. 10,12 and 15K -- residual, money factor and adj. cap cost, or basically what I should expect to be paying per month all rolled in? (NY state tax 8.625%)
    Many thanks.
    Carchic1
  • Hi jmdjbc1. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

You should easily be able to find a vehicle for less than $700 per month that will fit your entire family. The problem with leasing a new vehicle is that you may have a difficult time getting out of your old one at this point. Are you currently leasing your Tahoe? If so, when is the scheduled end of your deal?

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car man,

Sorry it took so long for my response. I was out of the market for a bit, but I have restarted my search once again.

I am interested in a lease on a 2011 Equinox 1LT 4cyl FWD w/ drivers convenience pkg, 15k mi/yr, any time frame between 2-3 yrs. No money down at signing except TTL.

Please let me know if there is any other helpful information you could provide - for example, what is the average reasonable amount able to be negotiated on the msrp? Should I aim for $1,500 for example?

With only one lease under my belt (a friend helped) I am naive to the process.

Thank you.
  • Hi seeingred56. With most General Motors products, I'd say shoot for $500 or so over invoice minus any available cash incentives. However, the Equinox is one of the more in demand GM vehicles. That's a good target price, but you may find that you won't be able to find a dealer that is willing to let one go that cheaply.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure that the dealer uses Ally's current base lease rate of 3.0% to calculate your payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you tell me the current residual and finance rate for a 2011 Chevy Equinox, AWD 1LT for a 36 mo/12,000mile lease?

Also, woudl this change if you are eligible for family preffered/EVA discount?

Thanks.
  • Hello goblue11. Ally's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of s 2011 Chevrolet Equinox AWD 1LT with 12,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 52%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

These programs are the same for all customers, even those who qualify for supplier or employee pricing.

Car_man
    Host
  • bnicitabnicita Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Hello

can you tell me the current lease rates and residuals for a 2011 awd 1LT model

thanks
  • Considering an 2011 Equinox LTZ loaded to lease for 36 mo. at 15000 miles/year. Could you please provide the February leasing figures?

Thanks for a great forum and your help.
  • Hello bnicita. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox 1LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 50%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go mnguy1. Ally's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ with 15,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 48%, respectively.

As I mentioned in my previous post, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that GM is currently providing on this truck when negotiating your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • cdilcdil Posts: 5
    Considering an 2011 Equinox LT1 FWD lease for 39 mo. at 12000 miles/year. Could you please provide the February leasing figures? (with and with/out the driver convenience pkg)? Thanks!
  • Carman,

Is there currently an attractive lease program for 24/27 months for the Equinox AWD 1LT and LTZ? Does the low lease rate GM has for other short term leases apply to the Equinox? If so, I am interested in the residual and lease rate for 24/27 months and 15k per year.

Thanks
  • We are looking for the same deal with the convenience pkg. So far we have been quoted $424 a month with 39 months. Have you struck a deal?
  • cdilcdil Posts: 5
    nope not yet..... I haven't even got a quote yet, but I'll let you know when I do. Based on my own calculations I'm targeting $340 - $370 range.
  • Hello CM,
    I'd appreciate your assistance with the estimated interest rate and residual value on a 2011 Chevy Equinox 2LT, FWD, leather package (if that's needed), 36 mo. and 12k miles.
    Also, I'm being quoted a "lease tax rate"of 7.25%, is that standard? Plus on top of that I get killed with an 8% usage tax for the city of Chicago which I understand is non negotiable.
    Regards,
    afogchi
  • Hi cdil. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox LT1 FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 51%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi rman850r. I don't believe that General Motors is currently providing any support on two year leases of the Equinox. I'll double check to make sure that's the case and let you know if I find out anything different.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello afogchi. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT FWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.8% and 51%, respectively.

Illinois is notoriously bad for leasing when it comes to sales tax, so I'm not surprised about the taxes that you were quoted.

Car_man
    Host
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    What are the current rates/residuals on a 2011 Equinox 2LT AWD for 36 & 39 month terms, both 12k & 15k? Any other cash available for leases?

Thanks, this would be in zip 19966.
  • gman1967gman1967 Posts: 3
    What are the current figures on a 2011 2LT and LTZ AWD 4Cyl 36,39, 48 mo 15k/yr?

in suffolk county, NY 11949
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hello beach15. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Equinox 2LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.45% and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.45% and 47%.

If you were to lease this truck with only 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi gman1967. Please see my previous post for the 36 and 39 month 2LT numbers. The numbers for a 48 month, 15k lease of this truck are 2.8% and 42%.

The lease rates for the Equinox LTZ AWD are the same, but its residual values are 2% lower.

Car_man
    Host
  • rosenbj1rosenbj1 Posts: 20
    Hi Car_Man,
    Read the above postings on the AWD 2LT model. Are the residuals and money factors any different for a FWD 2LT model-- I'm looking at 36 month, 12k/yr? Also, do the numbers change if options like leather or sunroof are added as options?
    Thanks,
    -Jon
  • rman850rrman850r Posts: 14
    Car man,

Did Ally introduce a 24/27 month program for the Equinox this month? If so, could you give me the numbers for a 1LT AWD and LTZ AWD with 15k miles per year?

Also,

Any lease cash?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.