Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

GMC Envoy Brake controller

rzordanrzordan Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in GMC
I am new to this group as well as to my new 05 Envoy. I just purchased a brake controller that came with a specific wire harness for a GMC. At first glance I can't see where to plug it in andon't want to start ripping the dash apart. Does anyone have any info on where the plug may be? Thanks for the help.

Rob Z

Comments

• Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    You may be able to get some help in Stop here! Let's talk about brakes and, possibly, Buick Rainier, Chevy TrailBlazer, GMC Envoy.

tidester, host
  • Options
    glags11glags11 Member Posts: 8
    Just leased a brand new 06 envoy..after driving for 2 days i've noticed the brakes squeaking very loudly right before the truck stops and then again right after I press the gas. This happens for about 5 or so seconds each time i break and press the gas, then it stops. Sometimes this squeaking continues when i am driving as well. Any one have any ideas as to why this is happening? Thank you.
  • Options
    hockster31hockster31 Member Posts: 1
    where the brake controller wiring is under the driver's side console. I also just purchased a Jayco Jayfeather Sport and need to get the controller installed. Was hoping to do this myself. There is nothing in the manual that states how or where it's located. Any help would be appreciated. My controller has 4 wires coming out of the box. Black, Blue, Red and White. Tekonsha Envoy 9040 controller. Thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.