Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Monthly Update for December 2017 - 2017 Jaguar F-Pace Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited January 2018 in Jaguar

imageMonthly Update for December 2017 - 2017 Jaguar F-Pace Long-Term Road Test

Exceptional handling, visceral power and rattles like a nest of rattlesnakes, our 2017 Jaguar F-Pace is giving us new ways to love and loathe it. Edmunds takes a closer look at what it's like to live with Jag's newest cat.

Read the full story here

Comments

• legacygtlegacygt Posts: 599
    Funny that the XC60 is mentioned here. When I saw the (to me, outrageous) pricing for the new XC60, all I thought was that you could get a comparable F Pace for the same money. These cars are statistically and dimensionally very similar but in the luxury world, I believe Jaguar caries more cachet than Volvo. It sounds like the F Pace isn't screwed together all that well but I'm not sure that Volvo can be counted on to be much better.

Also, regarding shift paddle material. Seems like a silly thing but I drive a Durango and have noted that the paddles in that car feel so well crafted. I don't know the material but they feel solid and well-sculpted. They operate with smooth movement and a firm detent. To me they feel like they would be at home in a much more expensive car than the Durango. Can't imagine why Jaguar is digging around in a cheaper parts bin than Dodge.