Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Any Problems with Upholstery seams tearing

kupukupukupukupu Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Chevrolet
Has anyone experienced the seam coming undone on the driver's seat of the Equinox?

Comments

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    More owners will see your question if you repost in the existing Chevrolet Equinox Problems and Solutions discussion.

Steve, Host
  • Options
    relamrelam Member Posts: 2
    The dealer just order me a new one get it on thursday I ask if this was a quality promble dealer never had this happen :(
  • Options
    relamrelam Member Posts: 2
    need help with this my trans was leaking at the cooler line dealer said this is is ok it will stop it need to be broke in I not so sure about this plz help I think it a :lemon:
  • Options
    monkey11monkey11 Member Posts: 1
    No, it is not okay. I would make sure when you take it in that your repair order reflects exactly what you stated as the problem. I am currently in process of filing case against GM but since the dealership is "trained" to write repair orders to their benefit, I can't sue for lemon law. I have to sue for breach of warranty and deceptive sale practice. The water leak is not normal. Check for TSB's.
This discussion has been closed.