Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Need help identifying criminals' car

elonhuskelonhusk Member Posts: 4
edited March 2018 in General
Some criminals smashed my window and broke into it. They also smashed my tail light.

Can anyone help me identify the type of car they drove? Photos below...

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• elonhuskelonhusk Member Posts: 4
    This car's occupants were involved in multiple felonies on March 5, 2018 around 2am in San Fernando valley, Los Angeles, in which they attacked parked cars with baseball bats. As many as 6 cars were vandalized.
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,143
    Pic 2 and 4 really make me think 97-01 Camry. Too bad about the resolution, pics 1 and 3 don't give me the same feeling, and I can't say for sure.
  • tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,907
    Do you have the unzoomed in images? May be easier to see a styling que or two even if it’s from a distance but sharper. The zoomed images seem not to scale.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,936
    Regardless, it is a white sedan in LA. What good would it do to know if its a Camry, Accord, or whatever? 

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

OK here are more photos.