Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Monthly Update for January 2018 - 2018 Mini Countryman Hybrid Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2018 in MINI

imageMonthly Update for January 2018 - 2018 Mini Countryman Hybrid Long-Term Road Test

The Edmunds experts provide some early impressions of our long-term 2018 Mini Countryman Hybrid PHEV test vehicle.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    darexdarex Member Posts: 187
    edited March 2018
    I feel like my Cooper S Countryman All4 manual transmission is an entirely different car than this, with a very different experience, with its BMW B48 engine (2.0L 4 cylinder Twin-Power Turbo). Pure highway miles, I get a predicted over 500 miles on a full-tank (per the range computer), and I have much better functionality (under floor storage, sliding/reclining rear seats, etc). I just don't see the point of this PHEV, and I never considered it for a second. I know that I chose the best all-round version of the F60 Countryman. I read your car intro, but it seems a pity you guys chose this one.