It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Are you considering a vehicle subscription service or did you previously consider one and decide against it? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected]
by 10/30 for more details.
Hestitation and Down Shifting
I have a 2005 RX330 which I am developing a love hate relationship. Absolutely love my RX 98% of the time but the other 2% is causing a very dissatified RX owner. I too am having hestiation concerns during re-acceleration at slow speeds which is frustrating and annoying. The problem isn't consistant which has made it difficult demonstrating to my local dealer when I return for service. As much as I really like my RX330 I avoid driving my car with others for lunch meeting or leasure. My other concern is the driving on highways/interstates with cruise control set. Example: Cruise control set at 70 mph at appr. 2200 rpm's, driving through rolling hills in Iowa and the speed starts to drop off approximately to 65 - 66 mph and then the transmission makes hard down shift and the RPM'S jump to 3200 - 3300 rpm's thus roaring until regains speed back to 70 mph. This extremely frustrating not to mention what this is doing to my fuel performance. I have driven this route for 40 years with many differant cars and NEVER had this problem. I really want to enjoy my RX 100% of the time. Thank you