Hyundai Tucson Audio Radio MP3 iPod CD Stereo

2»

Comments

• mystikamystika Member Posts: 2
    Also have new 2011 Tucson and although the bluetooth works well with my iPhone, I wish I could say the same for the usb port which gives me errors reading the tunes on my iPhone. If it works for anyone else, could you please reply? :mad:
  • newyearbabienewyearbabie Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have step by step instructions, or a URL, describing how to get the Mapquest GPS app's audio turn by turn directions to play through my Tucson speakers? I had a Honda (without Bluetooth) before my Tucson and it was totally plug & play with turn by turn coming through its speakers. I cannot figure out how to do the same with the 2013 Tucson/Bluetooth.
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Coral Springs, FLMember Posts: 5,808
    Just bought one in silver and so far, love the Sirius/XM and the Bluetooth plus the aux/usb inputs are really in a great location...very pleased! had the amp taken out of my old Civic and plan to have it re-installed next week and hopefully the speakers won't sound so awful as I don't want to replace them quite yet...will if the sound isn't up to snuff for me as most times, the original equipment is the cheapest crap they can get a deal on and nothing a true audiophile would ever consider. I am not that obsessed, just like my tunes on the louder side with no distortion and want to hear every sound possible. Will do what needs doing if my ears aren't happy...luckily, I have the time to do this as I hope to keep it a long time!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2015 Audi A3 (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2)