Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Camry Hybrid Rattles, Bumps, & Squeaks

124»

Comments

• turoocoolturoocool Member Posts: 1
    jojo181 said:

I fix my problem!!! The symptoms were exactly like on the video. The car would shake/shudder violently.

My stand alone OBD2 code reader could not read the code but my BAFX Product Bluetooth (See Pic...Highly Recommended) using The PRO TORQUE APP ($5) easily pinpointed the location of the issue.

My code was P0352... P0352 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY - Ignition Coil 2 Primary/Secondary Circuit

Read more: https://www.autocodes.com/p0352_2007_toyota_camry.html

I had switched the COP to another location but the issue still remain on Coil 2. I then changed the spark plug and still the issue persisted.

It took me awhile but I finally noticed that one of the wire on the COP connector was NOT FULLY seated. I pushed the wire back and the car started right up WITHOUT the shake/shudder!

Hope this helps someone!

Dear @jojo181 , I have faced the same problem with my 2007 Toyota Camry.

I`m lost with "I finally noticed that one of the wire on the COP connector was NOT FULLY seated. I pushed the wire back" .

What is COP, is it below image?

Did you push which connector to where? i`ve attached COP (Coil on plug i suppose) wire images.
    First one is from the front:

Did those metal connectors not fully seated or not?

Second picture is from the back:

Or the cables connected to BLACK PLASTIC HEAD was not fully seated?

OR
    I`m lost, please provide your instruction if you possible and sorry for my bad english.