Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

I have water leaking under the dash board onto the floor board 2003 Park Avenue.

JesFrodoJesFrodo Member Posts: 1
edited October 2018 in Buick
I found a replacement part for a chevrolet called a
"General Motors 15794785 Regular Deflector".

Does Buick have a replacement part number for my car?

See Pix Attached for further info


  • imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,151
    edited October 2018
    The youtube video of the part, its installation, and the rubber gasket that sometimes has fallen down did not work in your post.


    I have no idea if that's your problem. What I would do is get a tool to remove the wiper arm from the hub and remove the cowl plastic and check for parts AND sealers in the proper place. I have read about sealers that keep water from going down having come off.

    I'd check the parts diagrams for your Park Avenue to see what parts are shown and where they are.

    GMpartsdirect.com and many others link you to the parts blowup diagrams.

    2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

Sign In or Register to comment.