Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently leased or purchased a Lexus sedan or SUV? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 19 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
Have you recently purchased (not leased) a subcompact sedan (such as a Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Sonic or Ford Fiesta)? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 26 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Electrical issue

blade2145blade2145 Posts: 1
edited October 8 in Ford
The lights on side view mirrors and the third brake light stay on after i turn the engine off and lock the doors no matter what i do they will only go off when i unhook
a battery cable has anyone else had this problem?. Any help is appreciated!!

Comments

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,398
    Feels like it almost has to be a short somewhere. Although being that you're talking about brake lights and turn signals, switches and/or controllers might also be the location.

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Share your vehicle reviews

PF_Flyer's 2014 Versa Note Long Term Blog
    How To Start Your Own Long Term Blog

• billdarrbilldarr Central AZPosts: 1
    I don't know this vehicle... so my comment is GP. Is it posible that your brake light SW on the pedel (sp) assembly might be stuck or perhaps the sw it's self is shorted internally. In that case it needs to be replaced.
    Have a Good One! I hope I've helped.
    Old Man Hot Rodder.