Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Questions about steering on 2015 LX570 4x4

jackmarison93jackmarison93 LatrobePosts: 1
edited October 2018 in Lexus
So my grandma has a 2015 LX570 and we recently had some troubles with a little baby bump in the [non-permissible content removed] end of the car which ended up being in the shop for weeks and thousands of dollars worth of BS...whatever that's not why I'm here.

Does anyone have any experience with this car? It seems like the steering wheel is REAAAAAL tight, like almost pain in the [non-permissible content removed] level when trying to back into a spot. The rental she got was an RX i beleive and the steering on that compared to the LX is freaking night and day. She said the steering was always a little tight but doesnt remember it being this tight. The dealership says there isn't a problem with it and that's just how they are.

Does this seem pretty normal for this vehicle or not?

Comments