Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Mercedes-Benz CLK Gas Mileage Reports

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited March 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Share your actual gas mileage with other CLK owners.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• I get about 28MPG on highway at high speeds (70-90Mph). I only see lower MPH in short city driving in sport. It all depends on how much I wind her out.
  • merc1merc1 Posts: 6,081
    Same here, that around town driving is murder. I try to take off like all those slow pokes I used to curse. Funny how things change, but hell they did it in econoboxes! I have a legitimate reason not to nail it at every green light.

Still getting used to a car (German) that gets better MPG on the highway at high speeds.

M
  • dmandman Posts: 24
    24mpg on the highway at 60-70mph
    low 20's if I'm messing around on the highway
    in the city it can get as low as 13-15mpg
    overall avg is around 18-20 I'd say
    I have an '01 CLK55 btw
  • bryangmdbryangmd Posts: 27
    When I finally took it out of sport, I can see up to 32mpg @ 55-65. Typically 27-28mpg around 75-85mph. When I get on it in Sport, about 18mpg. Fun comes at a cost.
  • allesmballesmb Posts: 1
    I have a 2002 CLK320 with 70K miles. I recently switched to regular gas and put nitrogen in the tires. My MPG increased to 32 highway/ 26 city.
This discussion has been closed.