Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Mercedes-Benz SL and SLK Gas Mileage Reports

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited April 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Share your actual gas mileage with other SL/SLK owners.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• Consistent 21 MPG no matter how I drive it. 2000 SL500.
  • p0926p0926 Posts: 4,423
    My 2005 SLK350 averages about 22.5 mpg in city driving and in the upper 20s on the hwy.

I'm curious though, how many M-B owners actually care what their gas mileage is? I'm guessing it's a pretty small precentage ;)

-Frank
  • SLK230, 2000 model, 90,000 showing. I get about 23 around town and about 28 highway, but have gotten as high as 32 if I am careful. Trouble is, with the supercharger, it is hard not to put your foot down, so I know my gas mileage could be better. But, then, it would spoil some of the fun.

But, this is not a car you worry about gas mileage - it's purely a fun weekend ride.
    Otherwise, a piece of crap, but, I bought it used cheap, and it's fun for what it is.
This discussion has been closed.