Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Headlights wont turn off.

MetricscalerMetricscaler Nanaimo , vancouver Island , NC, canada.Posts: 2
edited December 2018 in Plymouth
Newbie here , having a problem with a 1992 plymouth voyager that has 160,000 kms on it. The problems are that I can turn the headlight off when I shut the motor off , I have to disconnect the battery or pull the fuses . Also when I start the vehicle the windsheild lights come on automatically and I can turn them off . So so far I have unplugged the ignition plug , lights still stayed on , the headlight , parklight , hazard light switch lights still on . When I unplug the turn signal , combination lever the headlights go out so I'm pretty sure that's what the problem is but there $200 and I'm not 100% . The thing is when the vehicle is off the windsheild wipers turn off but the lights stay on , shouldn't there be no power past the ignition with the key off? I'm probably going to buy the new switch but I'd like to see what someone with experience thinks . Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MetricscalerMetricscaler Nanaimo , vancouver Island , NC, canada.Posts: 2
    Sorry having problems editing my post , I mean th say I can't turn the headlights off .