Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

My right Side Turn signal and fog lamp are out on 2006 Jeep Conmander. Changed bulbs. Still out

BigJoeNJBigJoeNJ Posts: 1
edited February 27 in Jeep
I have a 2006 Jeep Commander. The right side Turn Signal ang fog lamp are out. Changed bulbs. Still don't work

Answers

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,882
    Since you changed bulbs, now it's time to figure out where the power is cut off to the right side. A quick google turns up a 2006 Jeep Commander Exterior Lights Wiring Diagram Note: the page I found this on was for the Commander, but it linked to a diagram labeled Wrangler. I'm assuming they are the same.

Looks pretty straightforward. Doesn't go through a controller, just the multi-function switch. So you either have a broken/shorted wire somewhere (just have to physically trace the wires and check for continuity) or there's a problem in the switch, or perhaps at the socket. Those can get exposed to a lot of moisture and corrode.

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Meet your fellow owners and discuss your vehicles in our Owners Clubs