Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Jeep Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
edited April 1 in Jeep
Hello Jeep owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Jeep owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Comments

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 12,191
    I have a 1999 Wrangler Sahara with three pedals- as God and Willys intended. I picked it up in 2002 to use as a parade vehicle for a political campaign. I liked it so much I kept it and don't ever plan to sell it.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2014 M235i; 2009 Cooper Clubman; 1999 Wrangler; 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189
    Yes, THREE pedals. What do you think of the Gladiator, a "Wrangler-based pickup"?

Not as silly, but it sort of reminds me of when people would put Rolls-Royce noses on VW Beetles. As Edmunds describes, it has "rugged Jeep character" but it just feels like something else to me

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 12,191
    I'd like it a lot better if it was a two door.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2014 M235i; 2009 Cooper Clubman; 1999 Wrangler; 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,189

I'd like it a lot better if it was a two door.

Maybe that's it. Just looks like a 4 door pickup with a Jeep front end to my eye. And honesty, when I think of Jeep, I'm not thinking "pickup"

Edmunds Moderator