Yesterday my battery died due to someone sitting in my car and leaving the door open for about an hour. So I got a jump my car started with no hesitation. This morning my car started with no hesitation once again then I get to my appointment turn my car off as I’m getting ready to leave my car won’t start it did the same thing from yesterday which was my lights flickered on and off I heard a bit of a clicking and beeping noise then my radio turned on my windows rolled down but my car would not start. I took my car to advance auto parts and they tested my battery and my Alternator and my battery read 100 and my alternator read 14.18 voltage or something like that right now I am letting my car run for an hour to see if my battery will fully charge. Has anyone else had this happen?Any recommendations or advice is Helpful.