Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Help me choose which used luxury car to buy please!!

MarckV230MarckV230 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2019 in General
Hello everyone!

As the title might explain i am looking for some help to choose which used car which be the best for me and for the money, i do not know especially much about cars so that is why i am reaching out for help from you guys.

The cars considered is : Porsche cayenne 2012 ( around 90 k's usage ), Porsche Panamera 4 2010 ( around 80 k's of usage ) Audi SQ5 2014 ( around 70 k*s of usage ).

I definitely looking for a car which has comfort, as me and the family of 3 do a lot of driving vacations, but at the same time i would like a " boys dream " and everyday car as well that can hit the gas and eat that corner when i want it too.

What i am really looking to answers about if is anyone have any experience with any of these vechicles personally? Any flaws from fabric i should be aware about or any other things to consider? and the driving experince of course.

I know the Audi is a lot newer than the panemera etc, but since the panemera did not change until 2013 and still has this amazing look inside, it just doesnt looks old in my opinion. But at the same time the Audi do has more in build features and the panoramic roof which i love,, also cheaper to maintain from what i can read. Also i kind of got into these compact suv stuff that is going on and just love the way you sit in a suv. Which the panemera of course do not offer. As mentioned i did also consider the Cayenne as is kind of has both, but i am not sure if the size gets too big for 3 people and city driving.

All pro's and con's is really appriciated.

For info this is the first "expensive car" i ever bought, so really hope you can help a fella here on he's way to the right purchase.

Happy day everyone.