Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mazda CX-7 Keyless Entry

2»

Comments

• cxrabbitcxrabbit Member Posts: 134
    I hope RBMotox will respond... I know this is an old post.

I have the same problem... however, I'm having this problem suddenly after the system was working fine for over a year. I'm wondering what the solution was for you, RBMotox...

Thanks!
  • canayjun64canayjun64 Member Posts: 34
    Hi everyone,

I have gone through my manual but I can't seem to make any sense of what it says. My only wish is to be able to lock my doors "without" the transmitter or the key. Is there a way I can set this up or is this a factory default setting?

It's so frustrating having to look for the transmitter just to be able to lock the doors.:confuse:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Jay
  • car5022car5022 Member Posts: 1
    Does any have keyless batery problems?? :(
  • bokosamabokosama Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I have a strange issue. My remotes are working fine. They both are locking and unlocking. Car starts and is OK.
    My issue is that door buttons are only locking the car and are not unlocking. 
    Car had alarm system installed locally and it could not be deactivated. Now the alarm is dismantlede (disconnected and taken out) so car is not sounding alarm signal, but there are no signal lights when locking or unlocking.
    What would you recommend to do?