Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lease Factor / Residual

chrisbimmer_1chrisbimmer_1 Posts: 3
edited August 14 in Honda
Zip Code is 23220. I am a looking to buy a Honda CR-V EX AWD. I would like to know the lease factor and residual price for the prior mentioned trim of CR-V. Also, I wanted to know if there are any incentives.

Thanks

Comments

• Sorry - Looking to LEASE Honda CR-v EX AWD. Trying to figure out lease price and factors. Thanks
  • Dealer provided $29,845 MSRP / Lease Price: $26,483.

Lease Factor: .00069
    Residual: 61%
    Payment: $361.67
  • Zip Code is 23220. I am a looking to buy a Honda CR-V EX AWD. I would like to know the lease factor and residual price for the prior mentioned trim of CR-V. Also, I wanted to know if there are any incentives.

Thanks

Sorry - Looking to LEASE Honda CR-v EX AWD. Trying to figure out lease price and factors. Thanks

Dealer provided $29,845 MSRP / Lease Price: $26,483.

Lease Factor: .00069
    Residual: 61%
    Payment: $361.67

Is this for a 36 month 12K mile lease? If so, that is the correct residual % and Lease/sales price seems good at $26,483.

I'm seeing a money factor of 0.00106, 0.00069 is lower than what i'm seeing as available.
    Edmunds Moderator