Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Trade in value for 2015 Honda CR-V Touring with remote start

Carz4UsCarz4Us Posts: 2
edited August 15 in Honda
I have a 2015 CR-V Touring with around 50,000 miles. The car is in great shape and also has a remote start. What would you estimate the trade in value? I live in NY if that makes a difference.

What would you recommend if I was to look into CPO cars to replace the Honda? I'm thinking about the Maxda CX-5, the Nissan Rogue or another CR-v, 2017 or later. I like the Mazda the best but it's hard to get all the features that came with the Honda in 2015, which surprised me a bit. I'm mostly finding 2016 models available (lease trade-ins), but would prefer model year 2017 or above. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• Carz4Us said:

I have a 2015 CR-V Touring with around 50,000 miles. The car is in great shape and also has a remote start. What would you estimate the trade in value? I live in NY if that makes a difference.

What would you recommend if I was to look into CPO cars to replace the Honda? I'm thinking about the Maxda CX-5, the Nissan Rogue or another CR-v, 2017 or later. I like the Mazda the best but it's hard to get all the features that came with the Honda in 2015, which surprised me a bit. I'm mostly finding 2016 models available (lease trade-ins), but would prefer model year 2017 or above. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks!

You can get the trade-in value by going here: https://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/

The CX-5 is a great SUV and is fun to drive but doesn't have as much room as the CR-V. The CR-V is a good choice too. The Nissan Rogue is probably more budget friendly but is 3rd for me out of the 3 your mentioned. The Toyota RAV4 has been a solid dependable SUV.
    Edmunds Moderator