Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Cilajet average cost for paint protection

cilajetappcostcilajetappcost Mercedes, TexasPosts: 1
edited October 21 in Honda
I purchased a 2018 Honda Accord Sport and I was told that CILAJET came with the vehicle. In reviewing the work order from the dealer, I was charged $1899 plus sales tax of $118.69 and the price of the car and CILAJET was charged as one charge. I did not receive a contract of the coverage, only the CILAJET brochure. They claimed that the CILAJET was applied to all cars on the lot. I don't think that it is not economically feasible for them to apply the CILAJET product to every car on the lot, but they continue to insist that they did. I contacted CILAJET of California and they told me that the product could applied in 15 minutes, thats when I realized it was only a wax type sealant and not the airplane CILAJET quality.That is an expensive wax for that price.

I took the car home that same day and they never asked me to take it back. A month and a half later, someone pelted my car with raw eggs and the paint on the rear passenger side was damaged and I took pictures of the damage and a Police report that I filed. I told the manager that I felt that they never applied the CILAJET and that I felt that I had been defrauded. I tried to cancelled the warranty and I was told that CILAJET was not cancellable and they refused to give me any money back.

cilajetappcost