Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

What to ask for if dealer messes up

NickMorel26NickMorel26 Posts: 8
edited October 22 in Honda
I have had the absolute worst experience with purchasing a vehicle. Car was damaged put the door and I was assured it would be fixed. I’m working on two weeks with this car not fixed and ready to go. Yet, I was told it would be fixed within the week ( I dropped the care off on a Monday). My question is what should I ask for to be compensated for my time? They said “tell me what you want to do” I didn’t know what to say so I want to have something when I pick up my car (hopefully) this week.

Answers

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,346
    What kind of damage to the door? If it's body damage, you want it done right, and that takes time. A "quick fix" can be a bad fix.

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

• its a dent and the damage was not fixed properly. So I am still waiting for them to fix it properly. I just am really looking for advice on what kind of compensation for all this aggravation and wasted time should be?
    PF_Flyer said:

What kind of damage to the door? If it's body damage, you want it done right, and that takes time. A "quick fix" can be a bad fix.