Changes You'd like To See in the Chevrolet Aveo
Have some suggestions for the Aveo? Post them here!
This discussion has been closed.
Popular New Cars
Popular Used Sedans
Popular Used SUVs
Popular Used Pickup Trucks
Popular Used Hatchbacks
Popular Used Minivans
Popular Used Coupes
Popular Used Wagons
2) Standard anti-lock brakes on the base model.
3) Color through plastics, so an interior scratch doesn't show light grey.
4) flex-fuel version of the 1.6L.
5) 2 rear cup holders
Bosch Plat. plugs. Almost every car has 100k miles on plugs 20 bucks more won't brake them.
Common air filter size so somebody carries them.
Better road side assistance.....
standard AC (even on the Value model)
better gear ratios (if nothing else, just change out the final drive gear for something 15-20% taller)
more color choices (the bright blue, copper, and grass green are horrid, I'd like maroon or black cherry or deep royal purple or something)
option to do color changing gauge backlighting like the Mustangs
taller and/or longer center armrest
do the sedan's front clip on the hatchback
1) Put in new, functional cupholders. The present ones are, uh, pathetic.
2) Add a power lock button.
3) Implement the one-touch power down function on the driver's power window.
4) Add a rear seat drop-down arm rest unit with cupholders built in.
5) Put a water bottle holder in the internal door panels.
6) Add some storage bins.
7) Fix the dang cupholders!! :mad: