Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Volvo XC70 Audio & Entertainment System Questions

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited April 2014 in Volvo
Whether it's ipods or DVD's, or just plain old AM/FM, discuss your audio and entertainment options for the XC70 here.

Comments

• blckislandguyblckislandguy Member Posts: 1,150
    I think we are going to keep our 2001 XC70 with 70K for a bit longer. Great seats, great ride, good looks. The sterio speakers sound blown out though. Without going nuts, what are good speakers to replace the now 5 year old ones with? Should replace all speakers?

Incidentally, the resale on the XC70 according to the experts at ALG (see a link in a recent post on the High End Luxury Marque board) isn't all that great. I think the car is now getting middle aged in its product life cycle. This tells me that buying an '05 may be the way to go.
  • mingster66mingster66 Member Posts: 2
    Does the 650 Stereo on the XC70 allow the title and artists information to be displayed on the stereo screen? It allows for radio information to be displayed but I couldn't find anything on the owners manual.

Your help is greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.