Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Volvo XC70 Audio & Entertainment System Questions

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,283
edited April 2014 in Volvo
Whether it's ipods or DVD's, or just plain old AM/FM, discuss your audio and entertainment options for the XC70 here.

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Comments

• blckislandguyblckislandguy Posts: 1,150
    I think we are going to keep our 2001 XC70 with 70K for a bit longer. Great seats, great ride, good looks. The sterio speakers sound blown out though. Without going nuts, what are good speakers to replace the now 5 year old ones with? Should replace all speakers?

Incidentally, the resale on the XC70 according to the experts at ALG (see a link in a recent post on the High End Luxury Marque board) isn't all that great. I think the car is now getting middle aged in its product life cycle. This tells me that buying an '05 may be the way to go.
  • Does the 650 Stereo on the XC70 allow the title and artists information to be displayed on the stereo screen? It allows for radio information to be displayed but I couldn't find anything on the owners manual.

Your help is greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.