Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MY 2011 HHR 2.2ls is sometimes having a random cylinder misfire. P0300? everything is new?

TRUMAINTRUMAIN COLUMBUS, OHPosts: 4
edited October 7 in Chevrolet
We bought this 2011 HHR because we own a black 2011 HHR LT2.2. Been a great car have had 0 problems with it in the 3 year's we owned him. So we decided to purchase a new to use 2011 white panel 2.2ls that had been owned by one guy who bought it brand new in 2011. I'm planning on taking a trip soon? and replaced everything? I mean everything is brand new. Throttle body /fuel injection /fuel pump /fuel line /spark plugs /Cadillac converter. A bunch of sensors? I'm thinking it's electrical? but can't find it? anywhere. I'm at a lost. I'm a great mechanic? But not great at electrical? My brother has always been that guy for me? Please HELP ME? thank everyone in advance.

Best Answer

• TRUMAINTRUMAIN COLUMBUS, OHPosts: 4
    Accepted Answer
    My other 2011 HHR has had the same parts replaced and runs great. ? Same motor 2.2lt