Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Looking for Vintage Car Identification on three Models?

HATZENBELLER59HATZENBELLER59 Member Posts: 2
edited March 2021 in Ford
I have three photos that I'm trying to identify the make and model of. Anyone who can offer some insights or direction I'd appreciate. I'm not very knowledgeable regarding this period for automobiles.

Answers

• fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,072
    edited March 2021
    Middle car is a Model T, roughly 1920.

Top and bottom images are tougher. I suspect they are the same car. From these angles, it is difficult, I am certain they are not a Ford, however. I get the vibe they are a Chevy or a Dodge, also around 1920-23 or so.

I have three photos that I'm trying to identify the make and model of. Anyone who can offer some insights or direction I'd appreciate. I'm not very knowledgeable regarding this period for automobiles.

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 18,979
    Fin is correct that they are not all the same car. The canvas roof on the middle picture is the giveaway.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• HATZENBELLER59HATZENBELLER59 Member Posts: 2
    I honestly can't tell a Ford from a Dodge from that era. Noted the middle one is a Ford Model T. Did they not badge cars back in those days? If not, there must be some tell-tale indication somewhere on the cars. I just don't know what they'd be.
  • graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665

I honestly can't tell a Ford from a Dodge from that era. Noted the middle one is a Ford Model T. Did they not badge cars back in those days? If not, there must be some tell-tale indication somewhere on the cars. I just don't know what they'd be.

They did badge them. Only, the Brand Badge was usually on the grill, which aren’t visible in any of these pics.

Agree on the Model T. Top one and bottom one I think are the same. There were so many manufacturers back then, I really don’t know what they are.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring