Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Ford F-150 Regular Cab

pocahontaspocahontas Member Posts: 802
edited March 2014 in Ford
#38 of 40: New truck (myford2000) Thu 30 Nov '00
(01:06 PM)

I have just purchased a F150 standard cab 4X4
XLT.Auto 4.2 V6. Does anyone have any information
on this truck.

Comments

• Options
    bobs5bobs5 Member Posts: 557
    What info are you looking for?
    I will assume by your name that it is a 2000 model?
    2000 model year info is still available at edmunds:
    http://www.edmunds.com/newtrucks/2000/ford/f150/xlt4wdregularcabstylesidelb.html
  • Options
    myford2000myford2000 Member Posts: 3
    Yes, I have a 2000 F150 XLT 4x4, 4.2 V6, AT.
    I am looking for mileage problems, repair and maintenance problems, suggestions, performance
    issues, etc.
  • Options
    try www.f150online.com and see the message boards.
    lots of ford info there.
  • Options
    kit1404kit1404 Member Posts: 124
    Can't help myself. You bought an F150 with 4X4 and the V-6 engine? Why - I hope the price was really nice. The smallest V-8 (and so much better technology) would have cost you very little more initially and probably gotten better mileage, not to speak of an engine that can really push all that weight and/or carry and haul something too. At least you can pat yourself on the back a little - you helped Ford with their CAFE requirements.
  • Options
    pocahontaspocahontas Member Posts: 802
    If you're having problems with your F-150, or have advise for those with problems, please visit our F-150 Problems discussion.

Thanks for your participation. ;-)

Pocahontas
    Host
    Pickups Message Board
  • Options
    prez2prez2 Member Posts: 1
    considering purchasing 1997 ford pickup listed as an R title...restored...in apparent excellent shape...36kmiles and reasonably epuipped... somewhat nervous about R title rating...any advice...
  • Options
    Was this truck in an accident? I am not sure what an r rating is.
    If in doubt, keep looking around, there are literally thousands of used trucks out there.
This discussion has been closed.