Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

MB C-Class Instrument Panel Questions

i have a 1997 mercedes 280 sedan i hvae recently noticed today that my speed, fuel, heat and rev indicator does not work. i statred my car and after pulling off all of the above indicators just went back to zero, also all other indicator lights would not come on.

Comments

• tgeenaraintgeenarain Member Posts: 2
    can anyone help me with some suggestions about what you think have have here thanks
  • patpat Member Posts: 10,421
    You might want to also post in this discussion: Got a Quick, Technical Question?. Let us know what happens.
    I moved a post to a discussion where it's more likely to be seen by someone who can help. Here's the link: autostyle, "Mercedes-Benz C-Class Maintenance and Repair" #677, 28 Jun 2007 12:58 pm.
  • hungleehunglee Member Posts: 1
    I Have a 95 C280 that just failed smog check due to Air Injection,the check engine light has been on for just under 2weeks,1st mechanic made several attempts to "clear the code"...but couldn't, 2nd mechanic said I a new air pump system..very costly he said.Any suggestions on the possible solution on these?..Thanks. :sick:
  • joeidejoshjoeidejosh Member Posts: 1
    i have a 2000 c280 and need an owners manual. can anyone point me to the right direction? thanks.
    You can read through this discussion for some ideas: Owners Manuals. This article may be of help also: Where To Find Your Car Owner's Manual Online.
  • alibaba1alibaba1 Member Posts: 2
    i have 95' mercedes C280 and runs out of gas when there is still more than 1/4 tank gas need help
  • alibaba1alibaba1 Member Posts: 2
    I'm in VA 2
    Well, howdy!! :)
  • hoofen1hoofen1 Member Posts: 16
    Hi,My car bucks,lurches and backfires if I hit the gas after startup.If I feather the gaspedal it runs fine but only up to 15-20 mph.then suddenly it's fine and may be ok for a few days.Then it starts all over again,Tried injector cleaner fluid to no avail.Just had oil change done with all filters etc.Quick lube job,didn't help either.
    Anyone??
  • focus10focus10 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    When you start off in 1st gear and motor is hot the transmission takes hold & then lets go making your car lope several times. This makes city driving dangerous. The car is still under warranty. The mechanic drove the car & and said nothing was wrong. Advise please.