Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Pathfinder Engine Swap

finder_foreverfinder_forever Posts: 1
edited May 2014 in Nissan
Anybody out there know if a vg30ett (300zx) or RB26 (Skyline) Engine would fit?? if so with how much Mods?? Any help is appreciated!!!!

Comments

• bombo1bombo1 Posts: 1
    does anyone know where can i find the engine numbers on my block to verify if its the original engine on my 1995 pathfinder 3.0
  • My Pathfinder idles high (2000-3000 RPMs) once it has reaches
    normal operating temperature. Originally it was surging, I disconnected the ACC valve and idled it down,then it quit surging.Plug it back in, idle raises back up. No surging now, just a high idle. There is no air in the IAA unit, I have bled it several times thinking that it had air in it. Now I am positive that it has no air in it. I have recently installed this motor myself, I did not change the ECM, I felt no need because the motors were identical. There is NO check engine light on, ECM light is green. PCV valve is new,
    Thank you in advance!
  • Hi, I have a 91' pathfinder automatic, I would like to put in a new motor. I found a 5 stroke, is it possible to put in or would I need to change the transmission as well?
This discussion has been closed.