Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Hyundai Entourage Stability Control

pelican19pelican19 Posts: 323
edited March 2014 in Hyundai
I was out around town today and needed to get out of the way of a large truck so I put the pedal down and boy does this van have some pickup. Spun the tires like a tricked out mustang. Several moments later my wife asked why that happened if this van has traction control? Hmmmmm. I then noticed I had the ESC in the off position but I do not remember turning off myself. No matter, just turn it back on right? NOPE! Several attempts to turn it back on failed. I pulled into the driveway and shut the engine to unload my stuff. When I was done I decided to turn the engine back on to see if the ESC reset and it did. May be just a one time thing but I'm not convinced. Will keep an eye on it. Anyone else had a similar tale?

Comments

• yomarymoyomarymo Posts: 9
    Hmmm, I'll have to check the ESC on mine, too. I have had several experiences where, while accelerating from a stop to make a right turn, the car jumps/skips in mid turn.
  • pelican19pelican19 Posts: 323
    The dealer found a faulty sensor. So far so good...
This discussion has been closed.