Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Isuzu Rodeo Lug nuts

nurracnurrac Posts: 2
edited April 2014 in Isuzu
I have a 96 Isuzu Rodeo, the wheel studs have come loose from the hub front n rear causing problems when it comes to removing a wheel or tighting a lug nuts properly, they either break off or just spin loosly in the hub, then when I try to buy new studs the hole is now rounded out to big, any suggestions, do I have them all welded in??, or anyone have success repairing this problem, Thank You .

Comments

• denotskodenotsko Posts: 1
    Having the same problem with a friend's car, except I cant even separate the hub to put the new lugs in. I didn't want to risk doing more harm than good so I stopped. How did you do it?
  • Anyone heard of "Appliance Industries" / ROTO-Lug Eccentric Kit?
    I have here #5970, BUT I do not have the installation tool for them which is #5999.
    Company no longer exists. I know someone out there knows of these Kits OR perhaps has the installation tool #5999 that MAYBE I can purchase or perhaps borrow so I can remove the wheels from my car.
    My Dad purchased the Buick back in 1975 and had these wire wheels put on along with the ROTO-Lug Kit. The tool is no where to be found. I now have the car and need to remove these wheels. HELP!
    I have tried HEMMINGS, On-Line Auction, Swap Meets and a local Dealership who "sometimes" has old items around.
    Thank you,
    sambo42xa
  • Hey, I recently bought 2 sets of the old Appliance Striker wheels. I have found the new gorilla brand lug nuts for it, and wondering exactly how the original set worked I happen to have found an original roto-lug eccentric kit (#5958) so I bought it. It came with a small (about 2-3) socket that fits over the eccentric part. If you want to reply I can email a picture of it to see if it would work. ">
  • I have a 98 Rodeo. The lug nuts are fine, but Ihave had 3 of the actual stems break off when chaning the tires, how do you replace those?
  • I am a tool maker and if it was made once it can be made agane. I need to see what you got and we will try to make one. my laber rate is 25.00 per. If you realy need it email me. I love a challenge Larry "G"
This discussion has been closed.