Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Hyundai Tiburon Safety & Security Questions

dvshyper1dvshyper1 Posts: 1
edited August 2014 in Hyundai
Hey All..
I have an 03 Tib and I'm having an issue arming the car. When I click the lock button on the key fob, the doors lock, but the lights don't blink and the car doesn't arm. However, when I unlock my car with the key fob, the light will blink twice and unlock. It's real strange. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• paxfauxpaxfaux Posts: 2
    I read your post a few days ago and I thought it sounded odd. Then a few days later I was having the same problem. When I locked the car with the fob, the doors would lock but the lights would not go on and the car alarm did not arm. When I unlocked the car with the fob, the doors unlocked and the lights did work. The next time I started the car I noticed that my hatch was open. It wasn't gapping open but open enough to trip the sensor. When I closed the hatch firmly, the alarm worked fine. Maybe there is a problem with one of your sensors that detects whether or not your doors/hatch is open?
  • I've had my 2005 Tiburon for about 6 months now and haven't been able to get the door remote to work since like the 2nd week. I have tried a couple of things..except for unhooking the battery, mainly cause I didn't know if that would do any good. Can anybody help me on this, cause I really don't want to have to get a different setup if this one is an easy fix..Thanks to any and all help!!
  • What can be done to soften the ride on a 2007 Tiburon. How about lower tire pressure?
This discussion has been closed.