Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Dodge Durango Suspension & Drifting

etapper06etapper06 Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Dodge
I HAVE A 03 DURANGO SXT 4.7 HAVE NEW TIERS TRUCK IS STILL DRIFTING BAD THE DEALER SAYS ITS ROAD CROWN I NO THATS A BIG BUNCH OF B.S. CAN SOMEONE PLEASR HELP?

Comments

• etapper06etapper06 Posts: 2
    i have a 03 durango and i have new tiers i still have a bad drifting problem can someone please help its looks like i am drunk driving and i am NOT truck is hard to keep streight. :cry: :confuse:
  • bammbamm65bammbamm65 Posts: 2
    hate to tell ya guys but drifting is normal depending on road condition. most highways are designed with a rounded effect to shed water more effectively. this is what causes u to drift the best way to determine if your veh is drifting is to drive over a straight bridge if the veh still drifts you have an alignment problem. hope this helps
  • wrench1wrench1 Posts: 8
    Did you check the front end for any loose component? Did anyone perform a 4 wheel alinement ever?
This discussion has been closed.