Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Sienna Remote

ashrafgabousashrafgabous Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Toyota
Do any one have a programing guide for entry remote for my 2006 Sienna limited?

Comments

• 69flh69flh Member Posts: 10
    2002 Sienna. The keyless entry will not work. I changed batteries but they still won't work, (I have 2). Is there a sensor somewhere that my be dirty?
  • ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    They keys may need to be reprogrammed, but I think only the dealer can do that.
  • krimamkrimam Member Posts: 3
    I am having tough time to make univaersal garge door opener to work for my garage on my brand new 2007 SIENNA LIMITED FWD.

Does any one have any recommendations?
  • rickervbrickervb Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I was having problems as well, I know that when I did mine I had to modify what the manual said. I think you just have hold it in a little longer or clear then first or something like that.
  • taxesquiretaxesquire Member Posts: 681
    In my experience, programming the homelink never works right away (my VAST experience involves programming 5 different cars with 3 different garage doors :P ). 1st off, if it's a garage door and not a guard gate, focus on the part that discusses "rolling codes" b/c I think almost all garage doors used are rolling code doors.

The difference is you'll have to find a button on the garage opening mechanism (not the remote - the part that physically opens and closes teh door) to press 1st.

Then, I always have to hold it longer, and it seems that I always have to do it 3-5 times before it works.
  • punnihoneypunnihoney Member Posts: 1
    Power doors lock/unlock fuction has stopped working with remote control although Toyota security system is still functional (red light starts blinknig) with remote control. Power doors button on driver side door is also functional. Now, I have to lock the doors by pressing the power door button mannualy before turning-on the security system with remote control.
    Any helpful suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
  • e41i321me41i321m Member Posts: 1
    2007 Sienna keyless entry not working on both devices. Anybody have a solution?
  • ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    My guess is only the dealer can re-program them. Maybe someone tried to hack in and threw the codes off.
This discussion has been closed.