Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Nissan Pathfinder CD Changer

lcplorbinatilcplorbinati Posts: 23
edited May 2014 in Nissan
I have an 2001 Nissan Pathfinder with a screwed up 6 CD Changer. does anyone have the stock sterio system. That and I need to get my hands on a bolt for the hinge on the glove box.

Comments

• or does someone know an easy way to fix it cheap.
  • Hey big guy i had the same problem replaced with new stereo that went bad put the factory back in and trouble shot it, come to find out that when i conected the wires for the controls on the steering wheel the cd player didn'nt function at all disconnected that wire works like a champ all six cd's again quick and easy fix!! :)
  • chris2267chris2267 Posts: 1
    i replaced my bose 6 cd chaner 3times . (ext warranty) im gonnatry to disconnect stering wheel harness thanx.
  • does anyone have any idea where i can get a wiring diagram for the radio and speakers for a 94 pathfinder. I'm trying to install an aftermarket however the original connector has been cut off and i'd rather not have to take the whole car apart to determine what wire does what.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    I don't know if this "typical" Nissan diagram works for your specific Pathfinder but try this InstallDr link.
This discussion has been closed.