Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Azera or an SUV?

oskidunker1oskidunker1 Member Posts: 213
edited March 2014 in Hyundai
I had about decided to go with the Azera, even though I have not yet driven it. Drove the Sonata and figured the Azera could only be better.

I have a problem driving more than 40 minutes because my right leg starts to give me pain due to the way you have to twist your leg to reach the gas in My audi. I understand in an SUV, you sit more upright and straight. Which SUV would be comprable to the Azera, ie quiteness, ride, performance and luxury.

Comments

• Options
    joe97joe97 Member Posts: 2,248
    I would recommend giving the Hyundai Veracruz a try. It's the comparative to the Santa Fe as the Azera is to the Sonata.
  • Options
    gamlegedgamleged Member Posts: 442
    Keep in mind that the Azera's driver's seat is 8-way power adjustable and the steering wheel is adjustable with both up/down and telescoping. Some auto rental agencies are buying Azeras, you might see if one in your area has an Azera, then take it out for a good long drive to see whether the seating can be adjusted to suit your needs...
This discussion has been closed.